Friday, January 27, 2012

IT"S ALL ABOUT CHOICE

I can only tell you what something means to me, how it appears to me.
Of course knowledge and intellect enter into that. However, feelings play a very important part.
Your "gut" feeling is the feeling that is the most accurate and can be depended upon to prove itself-
has been my experience. That  feeling is God talking to you, your Higher Power. You know that's true
because you've had that experience.  The one when you said "Why didn't I listen to my first feeling, my
first  thought?" Why? Because the "little me", the ego, doesen't want to listen.  They think they know better or everything or they don't want anyone telling them what to do! So we cut off our noses to spite our faces. That causes delays and other experiences. It must have been an experience you needed or you wouldn't have it. There are no accidents in the Universe. It's all about choice!              

No comments:

Post a Comment